Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, October 25, 2019

Custom cat portrait | Personalized gift | Gift for her | Custom shirt | Gift for him | Custom pet portrait, Birthday shirt, Christmas gift

I will create a watercolor and pencil painting of your pet
portrait.
And you will get custom shirt printed : https://etsy.me/2JmYLIF

This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.

• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Side-seamed


Should I Buy This?

1 This is a handmade digital painting printed on T-shirt.
2 We love to work on interesting projects with great people like you.
3 I have done for 12 years various paintings and drawings projects.And I am an Etsy Seller for five years now.
4 Support 24/7.Ready to ship in 4–10 business days From United States (Happy to work with your deadlines! Contact me for rush orders.)

Custom cat portrait Personalized gift for her | Custom shirt Gift for him Custom pet portrait Birthday shirt or Christmas gift, Gift for mom
Dog portrait, Gifts for her, sympathy gift, gift for women
------

HOW TO ORDER :
1 -Please make order.
2- Send me a photo (good resolution).

No comments:

Post a Comment